- There are campground procedures for check-in, check-out, fire regulations and camp use.
- Firearms, other weapons, fireworks and incendiary devices are prohibited.
- Alchoholic beverages and illicit drugs are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
- Camp directors may designate outside smoking areas in consultation with the resident manager.
- Campfires allowed only in designated campfire area and comply with fire codes.
- Children's camps must comply with Act 116 of Public Acts of 1973 as Amended.
- For further children's camp information, contact:
Division of Child Welfare and Licensing
Michigan Department of Social Services
PO Box 30037
Lansing, Michigan 48909